Friday, June 18, 2021

I Am Kinda Silly.

I took my woods to the driving range yesterday. I didn't hit the ball spectacularly well. No distance to my drive at all. No glaring problems like a wicked slice,  but nothing to be particularly pleased about either. I am sore as heck, which probably doesn't help at all. We are playing Monday,  so I have to let my body recover. If I feel sore on Monday, I am actually going to take a couple aspirin before we play. My first two aspirin since...  maybe a couple years. Not really sure. I never ever get a headache. I just don't, I kinda just let sore muscles heal on their own too. Not sure why else you'd take them. 

I just googled info about my drivers. I probably have swing issues, but my woods are dead too. Guess I'll have to get new clubs. It is raining today, so maybe after work. 

Besides that not much. I slept good last night. I was dragging a bit yesterday due to staying up late. I'll be over 72 miles today,  before my last day. 

Not really much going on I guess. The days keep piling up. It will be July 4th soon. Summer is going pretty good. I am busy, and active. Work is going good. Money keeps coming in. I think there are hints of interest rates rising, which is good news for those of us with cash. High interest rates only hurt those who need to take out a loan. Not a ton either unless they really rise. My discover savings account actually pays interest when interest rates are up a bit. 

The World is super weird right now with things like olive oil, and chicken being hard to get. Prices on things like shortening are up. Super bizarre shit that makes no sense. At least to an average person like me. 

Anyway,  life goes on. 

Til next time. 

Laterzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xoxo.           :)

Byeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: