Wednesday, June 2, 2021

I Don't Know.

We pulled the trigger. It is a '98 Ford Ranger seemingly in mint condition. 92,000 miles,  no rust, maybe a new paint job, but it will be a non winter vehicle. We won't put a ton of miles on it, and we will put even less on the F-150. With gas creeping up, the F-150 will be expensive on gas. 

I am going to take out a $6000 loan. 4 year 3 something percent. I was going to buy a new paddle board,  so I'll skip that. Also we will not take a vacation this year,  cuz I hate those Anyway. That's $3000 right there. 

It's official. I hate spending money. I'm a homebody though. I am fine being home doing stuff. Yesterday I went to the bank to talk lending options. I was planning on $8,000, but I am only going to take out a $6000 loan instead. Payment will be like ~ $150/month,  but I can always pay off early. 

I'm worried about taking out a stupid car loan,  and people have mortgages.  :)  so, I did the bank thing,  took the dogs,  cut the front grass and watered. Under 14 miles. The extra day off this week means I may not hit 72. We will see. I did get my Monday workout in, so getting one in today sets me up good for the week. 

I gotta take my dad to get his 2nd shot, do the bank loan stuff. I'll be busy this week. I wrote a to do list yesterday, or typed it on my Google list I guess. I don't even remember all I have to do. Good thing I have a list. 

Oh, I am going to cancel my 5/3 account. Simplify,  and just have the credit union and discover. I was going to transfer $1000 from that savings, and they were going to charge me $3. Fuck that. No fees. The credit union doesn't do that. I think fees are starting to show up on the 5/3 account. Its how you lose customers. Its not like they pay any interest. 

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.            :)

xxoo.             :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.           :)

No comments: