Sunday, June 6, 2021

Hey I Went Swimming. In My Own Pool.

We got our ladder all assembled in our pool. I even went swimming. It was fun. Refreshing. Pool water was at a comfortable temp too. That really was the last major thing on our list. It was sorta major too, cuz I never built a pool ladder system before. Shit ain't as easy as you might think. 

I also went to the driving range. My swing is better. Not great by any stretch though. I'll go again today, and we are golfing at a par 3 course Monday after work. We are one week past Memorial Day, and I am where I want to be in all things I guess. Swimming, golfing, enjoying Summer. Working,  saving money, and enjoying myself along the way. 

We tried going out to dinner. One place was over an hour wait cuz of short staff issues. There were plenty of open tables. My place of business ran out of chicken, cuz they were super  busy all day, and another place was out of food. They had liquor though,  so I had two cayenne infused tequila drinks. Only top shelf stuff there. 

We ordered Mexican take out. I ate it this morning, cuz I just crashed instead of eating last night.  That kinda shit won't keep me out of the 150s.  

Its summer though. I am debt free still, I can go swimming and golfing whenever I want. Should be a good Summer. 

Laterzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.            :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeeee.          :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: