Sunday, June 20, 2021

A Productive Day Off.

I had one of those days where I got everything done I wanted. Even worked out. I took a full day off of swinging my clubs. Got a lot of stupid stuff done like run the robot twice, clean the fridge, backwash,  and rinse the pool, shopping, took stuff out of the freezer to make for dinners. Laundry and stuff. What days off are for. Getting shit done. We had a graduation thing to go to,  then we went out for dinner. My fitbit says I went to bed late,  and didn't sleep good. 

Today after work we have to bring our car in to get the ac fixed. We will go out to dinner again since we will be traveling to Grand Haven. Might as well make it worth our while.  That means probably another day off from swinging the clubs. 

I've been watching the US open. Those guys really take their swings with the driver. Distance they carry is crazy. Does anyone even use a 3 wood anymore?  There will be sand traps which come into play with a driver,  and yet they'll use the driver. Out of the fairway bunker they'll still hit the green. 500 yard par 4s?  Come on.    :) Mickelson isn't much younger than me, but still the crazy speed his driver moves is ridiculous.  That shit can't be good for the back. My guess is golfers spend a lot of time stretching before hitting their balls. 

Interesting. I'll play my simple little courses. Obviously I am not too concerned with ever hitting the green on 2 on any par 5s. I just want to strike the ball good. I think I am getting there. 

Besides that not much. I have no idea what work will be like today. They were working everywhere last week. I may have to go to another building today. We'll see. 

There are staffing issues around us. Not just Holland,  but I guess in other touristy parts of Michigan. Not really sure what's causing it. Don't really know what it means long-term either. I guess we will see. 

Today should be okay. 

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: