Monday, June 14, 2021

That's A Summer Day.

I had to work yesterday,  but it didn't stop me from having a Summer day. I shopped at Meier for a few things. Then I went to a little local park to practice hitting my 8 iron. That went pretty well. I struck the ball pretty good. That's really half the battle. The grass at the park does not resemble a fairway at all. Pretty much all weeds, so I was hitting in less than perfect conditions. Still I struck the ball pretty good. That means one bucket of balls with my driver,  and I am ready to go out on a non par 3 course. 

Also, I went swimming after dinner. We did a little pool maintenance too. Flush pump,  and rinse,  and add chemicals.  

A good Summer day with work involved too. Money coming in, and still I spent a good amount of time having fun. I can do the same today. Golf,  swim, and work. 

There is like no rain in the forecast,  and mild temps. Like highs of 77⁰  We can turn the air off too. I am turning 55 this year, and this may be one of my best Summers. 

I am established with my jobs. I am fine financially. I can really golf almost every day if I want. Hitting my 8 iron at the park is free, and a good thing to do for practice. I don't have that party thing to concern myself with or picking up girls,  and all that young guy shit we used to do. 

Not worried about my future,  and all that other crap either. The Sox are playing good too. Tough week this week with TB, and Houston. Two of the better teams in the AL. 

I think I'll play pretty good golf for me today. A good learning experience,  as I learn how to play hitting my irons pretty good. There will be a dinner, and there will be sleep too. 

Another useless blog entry. 

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: