Sunday, June 13, 2021

Nothing To See Here.

Yesterday I read a lot. It wasn't in the plan,  but I had a free book in my nook. I devoured it, and got the next one in the series. I took the dogs for a walk. I was going to work on my golf swing, but the books sucked me in. Then the Sox game was on, and that was all she wrote. 

A pretty relaxing day I guess. Today I have to work,  and stop by Meier after. I did not go shopping yesterday. I wasn't feeling it. 

My life is pretty boring I spose, but I am fine with it. I blog,  but I have nothing to really blog about. My year of blogging every day is over,  so I don't even care about that streak anymore. Silly I do it I know. It does nothing for anybody. Its just something I do. There is no purpose to it. Maybe we all have stupid shit like that. Playing video games or watching TV for hours on end serves no purpose,  except to maybe add dementia and other mental problems probably. 

In the long run life doesn't really serve a purpose. We are not making any great changes to improve the World, even if people think the opposite. We are just living out our days really. Maybe people are mad, cuz they can't face this. You are here. No reason for it. Nothing good will come of it either.  :)

Yeah, I suspect hearts cannot really accept this. I know I probably couldn't,  but my heart is able to accept this, and live comfortably with this knowledge now. 

I can't imagine what people think about their lives. Why is happily ever after so out of reach?  I guess cuz it isn't real. The truth sets you free, but it isn't really in our hearts to know the truth. We grow up with so much bad information shoved down our throats. 

We are destined to be liars, cuz our thoughts don't always follow along the same way as a Saint's would. We don't even know any Saints. 

I'm gonna work, eat, and sleep.  Gonna listen to my next book too.  Tomorrow I'll probably stink it up on the golf course.  

Laterzzzzzzz.          :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.           :)

No comments: