Tuesday, June 15, 2021

59⁰? Sleeping Weather.

It is 59⁰ as we speak. High today will be 77⁰  That's like perfect weather. Golf yesterday was okay. We all hit some good shots, and we all hit some bad shots. My irons still aren't perfect, but better I guess. I think going to the park will help quite a bit. I lack confidence in my swing sometimes. Practice will help that. I am 54 though, so I'll have to rest a day. My putting is horrible. I'll buy new clubs sometime,  but maybe I'll wait til next year. 

Yesterday I had one of those pleasant surprises. I had $2,000 more in checking than I thought. I probably have a month or so til I get my property tax bill. 

I fell back asleep today too. My alarm goes off at 3:45, and then 4:00. Usually I get up right away, but I fell back asleep. From 3:45-4:00 I was already in the middle of a dream.  

I don't recall that happening much. Maybe never. I feel good though, the coffee tastes good. Today should be a good Summer day. I think a good walk of 9 holes is pretty good for a person. Just think of the vitamin D. 

Yesterday was a good day. We got pizza for dinner,  and it was awesome. Really hit the spot. 

Today will be work,  dogs, maybe some kind of golf, maybe cut the grass. A pretty stress free day. This is a good Summer. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.            :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: