Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Year #2

Not. There will be days I don't blog. Today isn't one of them. 

I did get most of my to do list done. Didn't finish the ladder, cuz Lisa didn't pick up sand. She was going to Menards to pick that up among other things. She got sidetracked by about 20 miles,  and went to yet another greenhouse. Yesterday I also went to a greenhouse, and picked up a flat of flowers,  and more cucumbers. All veggies are in the ground. I do have seeds I have to plant. Keep forgetting, also wasn't sure of my spot. 

In big news we may buy another car. An old Ford Ranger pick up. In perfect condition. I think it is a '92. Can that be right?  Its got 92,000 miles, and no rust. Ziebart undercoating. He wants $10,000, I'd be willing to pay $8,000. We will see. He buys cars with low mileage, and in good condition. He then flips them. Its just a hobby. He's the guy who has water out for dogs,  and mine ALWAYS drinks out of it. 

Why the 3rd car?  Cuz it will get good gas mileage. The F-150 we can use for hauling,  and winter driving. I am going to the bank to see about loan options. I don't want to deplete my cash. I have property taxes,  and the IRA to contribute too, and I don't want to take money out of my other investment account. 

I'd hate to spend money on that small truck, but I think it would be handy. Gas is ~$3/gallon too. If the guy says no, that's fine too. We don't need it.  Its just a pretty sharp truck. I already hope he doesn't take our offer. 

I guess not much besides that. If I get into a car payment I'll probably reduce my Sirius radio, and stop the automatic car wash for the truck. I can save money in areas. 

We will see. Besides that not much. Busy busy. Short weeks are kinda brutal,  cuz you start the week behind. Let the busy season begin I guess. 

Anyway, I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: