Monday, May 31, 2021

The Milestone.

Maybe not a milestone,  let's call it a yardstone. 

To all the doubters who said I couldn't do it...   just kidding.   :)  

Yesterday was a normal Sunday. Work,  listen to books, eat a whopper after work,  listen to more of book. I slept 9 hours too. Having today off means I work 4 days, and have another day off. I do like work days better than days off though. Especially if they are busy. Meaning continue to be busy after work. I do have a good amount to do today outside. Actually I am going to make a to do list. 

I think the weather is supposed to be okay. I read some this morning already,  and I thought I'd read more.  Maybe have a 2nd cup of coffee, but I am already anxious about all I have to do. The Sox have a 4 game set with Cleveland starting with a double header today. 2 of the 4 starting pitchers for Cleveland in the series have yet to be named. Injuries to starting pitching is a tough thing to overcome. Its not like Cleveland had 5 great starters to begin with. They have one outstanding one, and another really good one,  but the really good one is injured. Cleveland's manager is really good. They lose players all the time,  yet they are aiways good in the standings.  

So a busy day. I might even be able to watch one of the games if I get my list done. I should start sooner rather than later. 

Besides that not much. We have 6 months of warm weather. It may start cooling a bit in October. It should be a pretty good 6 months. I'll be busy, I'll work. I'll play golf, and garden, water the grass, save money,  cook on the grill. I'm looking forward to it. Once October hits I'll be looking forward to cooler weather,  and making lasagna for dinner.  

Change in seasons and change in outlook are good for me. I like it. Just think next year I won't have to worry about the pool. Also maybe the virus will be under control. Still a lot of people not getting vaccinated. 

The age of the internet hasn't exactly brought us a smarter population. More a population of Fox News and conspiracy theories. 

Anger comes from somewhere cuz there are mass shootings every week now. Why so much anger I don't know. People typically feel they are in the right too I suppose. 

There is no peace on Earth cuz humans are not equipped to live without hate. Our hearts know strife more than they know contentment. Shove happily ever after crap down our throats and our outlook of life is poisoned before we even reach puberty.  

You can't see it unless you threw everything away, but no one is willing. Too entrenched in their life I suppose. I was able to, cuz it seemed like an important step. 

Anyway, I spose. 

Laterzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeee.     :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: