Thursday, May 6, 2021

The Day Got Me.

I took my dad for his first shot,  and afterwards stopped so he could get some groceries. I didn't get home til like 4:30, which pretty much screwed up the rest of my night. Not to mention I was so tired. I slept for over 8 hours so I was tired. 

Not much besides that. Shitty errands do fuck up your day. Today is a rain day, so I doubt I get anything done outside. We will see if it clears up later. 

Everything will clear up in a bit. I just feel a bit overwhelmed. So much to do. 

Having kids must be a never ending cycle of errands. I don't even know what kind of trouble kids get into. My life is busy enough. 

Life goes on though. Today is another day. I don't really have all that much to worry about. Financially I am fine, both of us have good jobs. We are saving money,  and spending money. Looking at the big picture takes a bit of the overwhelmed feeling away. 

I just have a lot to do is all. Usually a pretty good problem for me to have. My life is best when it is busy. 

I spose. I have to make my salads again.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: