Thursday, May 27, 2021

Winding Down.

I am winding down my year of blogging. It is actually anticlimactic. Not a big deal. My initial plan is to just stop blogging on my days off. Blogging isn't really part of my day off routine. I'd really like to just wake up and read. Maybe watch a movie. I have so much streaming stuff available to me,  I could watch a movie. We will see. 

Yesterday was fine,  I went shopping after work. My BIL is in town from Hawaii, so I kinda just hung out, and we went out to dinner. 

Luckily I got a lot done the night before, so I am not behind or anything. I can install my golf thingy today. 

It is a holiday weekend,  so I will get two days off. Nothing major planned. Read some,  maybe swim some,  finish my year in blogging.  :)

There isn't much on my mind. The weather is going to be a bit chilly for like a day.  High around 60⁰ tomorrow. I am fine with it. No biggie. I still see a lot of people wear masks when shopping. I do. Probably will forever. Why not?  It doesn't harm me,  and has anyone gotten even a cold last year?  

100 years from now they'll marvel how we we would walk around sending our spit molecules into the air wherever we go. 

I really got nothing. Still one day closer to a year. Even with a shitty blog entry. It still counts. I have close to a year straight of shitty blog entries. They all count.   :)

Laterzzzzzzz.          :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: