Monday, May 17, 2021

Didn't I Read Her Before?

Yesterday,  I could have listened to another deal of the day book, but the previous two were just fair,  so I searched for a new one. Luckily I found a 2 books for 1 credit. I got a book by Lisa Gardner. I must have listened to a book by her before,  but looking through the titles,  I couldn't swear to it. The book I listened to was really good. An alcoholic girl, who tries to find missing people. She lives out of one suitcase,  travels to an area, becomes a bartender,  and investigates into the missing person. 

She isn't a cop, has no standing really. Good premise for a book right?  She's found 14 people in this career before the first novel. I believe all were dead when found. Then starts story 1. It was really good. Hope she makes a series out of this character. 

That's all I did yesterday. Work, listened to my book. Watched a couple episodes of its always sunny.  Such a stupid funny show.  Those characters are insane.  I slept really good last night. 

Besides that not much. I ate a whopper after work. :)   There is something about Mondays I like. I guess during the week the days fill up. My day off doesn't really,  and Sunday I have no plans after work. During the week my days are full. I am busy, then there is dinner,  and sleep. 

I guess I felt relaxed enough yesterday. I had nothing pressing to do. This week I will concentrate on back yard landscaping. Figure out my garden, and around the pool and stuff.  I think it is supposed to be close to 80⁰ tomorrow. 

This is my life. Not much to it. It is pretty easy. I don't feel guilt or remorse, cuz maybe other lives are harder. I have no control over much. My heart is content with my day to day. That is a gift,  cuz I know we don't even control that. I don't live in a war torn area. I don't have any fear of rockets landing in my back yard. I see gas is close to $3/gallon, so I figure driving is a waste of money at that point. 

People do grow up in bad parts. Their truth to life would appear to be different than mine,  but I learned at a pretty young age there is nothing for me here. Maybe that is what we all have to learn. A lot of bells and whistles though. A lot of fairy tales to overcome.  

I know my story. I remember how I became how I am. I know no one else's story. When the World holds promise for you, then I can never really know you I guess.  Mostly cuz you still have your true self buried by the noise of the World.  The seed was planted, but the weeds overtook it.  

If it was my job to cultivate my garden I didn't do a good job. All I got out of it was weeds. 

It appears what I was here to do has been a complete failure,  but I trust wholeheartedly,  cuz it isn't my story.  That's a good thing to see about myself I guess. My heart is right.   

I spose.   

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: