Wednesday, May 26, 2021

When The Weatherman Is Right.

It is raining today, as the weatherman predicted, today is a good day to drive, and run errands. Just cut the grass yesterday too, so it is going to look awesome.  

I actually have quite a few errands to run today. Guinea pigs need hay, have to go to Lowe's, also have to pick up a few groceries. I think that's it. I got a lot done yesterday, which is awesome. 

Workout, yard cut, dogs, library,  dishes, dinner,  watered the front. (Just in case weatherman was wrong) made my lunch too the night before. 

Between being active everyday, and eating a big salad most days, and fruit,  I poop a lot. I used to always have a big poop in the morning, but now it seems at the end of work,  or when I get home,  I poop again. Or yesterday both those times,  and after I take the dogs. It was a real poop~a~thon yesterday. It was healthy,  no diarrhea, just frequency of pooping.  

We are getting an awesome rain. I won't have to water for a while.  

Anyway not much going on I guess. The pool expense is done. I find we aren't spending so much money. Accounts gradually on the rise. Also, my Discover use is low. $400 last month, so far $200 now. May have one more Sam's visit before next statement. Sam's and Discover are at 5% cash back. I did get a Sam's credit card, and signed up for extra membership thingy. That credit card is always 5% cash back with the extra membership. It is worth it to me,  cuz I go pretty much every week. 

Not much to report. I have my days, and they fill up. It is pretty refreshing knowing I just live out my days. I don't make any mark on this World,  and I don't need to. 

I am not super talented at anything,  and that's fine. Pretty content in things I guess. That's kinda a pretty great gift. Security too is nice. Being assured. 

We don't own the keys to our heart, or we'd all be saints. I lived with the fear of knowing what a person with this dreadful heart deserves. Its why security was so important. Wilderness days were brutal for showing my true nature. 

Security came before perfection, and I was hoping for the suffering that came so I could attain perfection. Acceptance also comes before perfection. Didnt know that either. Acceptance brings security. 

Still gotta do the suffering to perfection at some point. No clue when. Didn't think it would happen past 54, but its fine with me. Its a new story. This one hasn't been told before. I trust though,  so I don't have a thing to worry about as far as those things go. 

Anyway,  these things still pop in my mind. 

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: