Saturday, May 1, 2021

My Weight Is Magical.

Over the last few years my weight does not really fluctuate much. A couple times I almost got to 169 pounds, and for a short while at the beginning of the pandemic I was around 162 pounds. Before that and ever since it is somewhere between 164-167. Crazy about no fluctuation right?  Currently I am 165.1 pounds. I've only been weighing myself once per week for a few years, before that I'd only get weighed at the doctor's office. I used to never go there either.   :)

I start today with 70 miles out of my goal of 72 for the week, so I'll pass that easily. We picked up two yards of mulch yesterday too, so I have plenty to do. We have a 2-door F-150, so that's why we decided to dump two yards into it. Lisa checked hauling and towing for some reason and our F-150 is a monster, so we decided to put it to work. That's pretty handy.  Last year we took 1 yard trips.  

The pool guy has us filling the pool with a hose.  :)  that's gonna take a few days. He said he was having trouble getting water or something.  Tried to get in touch with the city, but not Holland BPW, which is where water comes from. Water from hydrant to hose would have gone quicker.  It is maybe 1/3 full right now.  We shut it off for the night. We are supposed to only fill it like 3/5 full then they finish the lining, and start the filter.  We will be up and running early next week.  

It is supposed to warm up today,  so mulching will be fun. The yard looks so good after.  Early Spring sure is a pretty exciting time huh?  Everybody is busy busy busy. 

That girl I had a crush on for a few days, remember her?  They had that weird addition put on. Anyway they just had like 6 or 8 full size pine trees put in the ground. You need a special trailer to haul those, and special equipment to dig the hole,  and dump the tree in the spot. Pine trees of all things.  The worst of all trees.  They obviously have money they hate having. Probably wake up every day screaming.  "Dammit, look how much money we still have."  We have to find something else stupid to spend it on.  

Spending the absolute full possible price for pine trees of all things seems stupid.  Whatever, to each their own. If I ever see her again, and she gives me that smile,  I'll fall in love all over again.     :)

Anyhoo,  not much besides that. I have an excitingly busy day today.  Should be fun.  

Laterzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: