Saturday, May 22, 2021

No Clue About Today.

Today seems like it would be nice to be lazy. Once again I was tired last night. I went to bed early only to wake up at 11:00pm. I read my book some,  didn't want to put it down. Fell asleep,  woke up again, and read more. That's what I want to do now. Read my book. 

I did take my clubs to a local park by me to hit my 7-iron. I think I'll go to the driving range a few times next week,  and start golfing. I won't be good,  but I think I can get pretty good by the end of the season.  That's all relative I know, but for me I'd like to consistently be at like 100 or below. That would be okay for me. I bet now I'd be closer to 120 for a 72 par. Just a hunch. 

I did take the dogs, and water the grass. I also hit 72 miles before my last day of the week. Also I am up to 163 pounds. Gained two pounds back. Says I lost body fat as a percentage. Probably cuz I was consistent working out,, and not so much the two weeks prior. Funny how that works. 

My mind is consistently fixed on my year of blogging. Can't wait for it to be over. It wasn't a goal of mine. At one point I figured I blogged a lot of days in a row, I should do it for a year. Unfortunately unbeknownst to me I would still have to blog for 4 months still.  Not 2.   Dammit.   What do you know though. Just a little over a week left.  

That is not an accomplishment I will be proud of. Just something that's finally done. 

I do like having a day off. Just a little time to relax. Typically I am go go go during the week. Its nice to shut down for just a bit. I already got my book for tomorrow's work all lock and loaded too. Same author from last week. 1st in a different series.  Pretty exciting.  

Anyway, I spose. I am going to make a grilled cheese with Velveeta. Yum yum. 

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: