Monday, May 24, 2021

Only 2 Mondays Left. Today Is One.

Finally my year is almost up. I don't think it will change anything, but the year is up. Kinda nice about my latest book giving me a glimpse of people who actually do this type of thing. A journal of sorts that no one ever has to read, but something I just do. 

I don't know what makes a person do this. I just had to when I first started. I had a story to tell, and I needed to get it out. 

This thing now is 10 years or however long of something I will probably never read again. Not really any reason anyone else should either. That doesn't matter though really. It would be hard to get this morning routine out of me. 

Its just become my journal I guess.  I don't know why a person would keep one. In my case I just do it. 

Anyway,  don't worry. I won't be talking about this stupid year thing for too much longer. I am not a big fan of doing something 30 days in a row. Pushups,  running at least a mile or whatever. Then I go out, and do this for one year. 

You know though I don't think it is any achievement. Just something I did that doesn't really have any value. 

I did finish my book yesterday and got another from the same author. Also I listened to another book,  and got the next in that series.  

Today,  I am going to hit a bucket of balls. Get some practice in before I go out for real. I am kinda nervous I'll not hit the balls too squarely. I'll definitely need to use my golf net swing thing a lot. 

My grass is high too. Part of the problem when you water. Green though,  so that's good. It will be a busy week. I do have next Monday off though for Memorial Day. Then it is the busy season. I wonder if we should plan a trip in the Fall. Check out another city for like 4 nights.  We will see. I have that stupid aggressive saving plan that doesn't like me spending money. Especially after that pool expenditure.  

Do I really relax while on vacation?  Not really. We will see. See how the summer turns out I  guess. 

I spose. I gotta make my salad unfortunately. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.           :)

No comments: