Sunday, May 2, 2021

Now That's A Day Off.

I got most of my regular stuff done yesterday, plus a lot of the mulch. I think the 2 yards will do almost all of the front. Maybe the whole front. 2 more yards will do most if not all of the back. The pool is ready for the guy to attach the filter. What is it May 2?  Memorial day is still a bit away. The biggest thing this year was that stupid pool, so that's a weight off my chest. 

Tulip time is going on now,  and there were a ton of people around. Maybe the pandemic brought a little more excitement to an otherwise pretty stupid festival. People may be itching to get out. Not me.  :)

The Sox were televised yesterday too, so I was able to watch the game. They are a pretty good team.  They should score runs,  but they are so deep at pitching. They have a handful or two of guys coming out and throwing 98 MPH.  Starters are pretty nasty too. Its early you never know. Lance Lynn was a great pickup. I do like this team. 

The rest of the Chicago teams suck. There is positive vibes about the Bears draft for once. I don't know enough about football to know if it is warranted. Justin Fields definitely looks the part. I know his career was ridiculously good outside one game I saw. I'd have to compare college numbers,  but Russell Wilson comes to mind as a comp for him. 

Being that good at Wisconsin is not the same as being that good at Ohio State. Wisconsin is a great program,  but Ohio State obviously is a better school for recruiting. Both teams had great running attacks.  I still feel good about that comparison though.  

Besides that not much. Today should be a good day. Work,  book, eat. I've been watching modern family on peacock TV. I haven't had HBO max on in forever. Typically I only watch TV one hour per day if that.  I relax with the TV off more than anything.  I like sitting outside listening to music.  

This year starts out pretty good I'd say.  Exciting for sure. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: