Friday, May 21, 2021

Why Not?

Golf is a pretty expensive sport to suck at, but I am thinking of picking it up again. I still got my old clubs. I'll need a new glove,  and shoes. I had a full Bud Light in my golf bag from the last time I golfed a million years ago. Obviously my last ISU weekend of golf, drinking,  and being stupid. I do have to clean my clubs.  

I was thinking this morning in just over a week I could sleep in,  and not do this. Not really sure I know how to quit doing this though. Others have, just like that. I don't really get that. 

I know people have tried to blog for 30 days in a row before,  and would struggle for shit to write. I don't really struggle there,  but I don't feel I write anything important. I don't feel this is a skill either. Just something I can do. 

Golf on the other hand is something I can do badly.   :)   

I was tired again yesterday after work. I didn't build my ladders.  I took the dogs,  did dishes,  worked out, watered the lawn,  and made dinner. Barbecue chicken on the grill. It was good. Grilling is so much better when using a meat thermometer. 

That was about it. I was too tired to watch TV, so I just went to bed.  Summer has definitely shown up before Memorial Day. Its kinda nice. We are still doing yard work, and stuff, so I don't feel we are really relaxing at all. Come home,  and do more work. I'll probably hit 72 miles today again. Just an uptick in steps.  I wonder about my weight. Tomorrow is weigh in day. I can't imagine I've gone below 161. Then again I can't believe I fell to 161. I don't think I'll gain any though. Not much anyway. I'll be surprised if I see a major swing. 

I look at myself in the mirror. I am strong from working out. I only do body weight stuff. I am not cut or anything. I'd have to probably up my working out to transform my body. I don't like working out, so that ain't happening.  What I do is sustainable,  just not enjoyable.  

At 54 though who really cares.  I am at that age where people see an aged man probably.  No one gives a fuck if a 54 year old guy  is cut. 

Anyway, I spose. Today is another day.  

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: