Friday, May 7, 2021

It Wasn't A Bad Rainy Day.

When it is rainy,  and 50⁰, you aren't gonna do much outside. I got the oil changed in the truck. One of those things you never feel like doing. You do get a good peace of mind after. I also took care of all the dishes,  and fixed the venting on my dryer. It became unattached. I shimmed the bottom to level it, so it doesn't wobble anymore,  and make the duct become unattached. I did some laundry too. Then I fixed dinner. A couple ribeyes with baked potato, and asparagus. A shitty rainy day made good. Especially since some inside stuff was in my head of things I need to do as well as the oil change. 

We watched some modern family,  and I fell asleep at some point. The week is almost over, and I am ready for it. Saturday will be grand central Station here. I have a pest control company,  and a lawn service. Pest control are doing 2 services scheduled the 8th, and lawn service are scheduled the 8th. Pest is perimeter,  and one for mosquito, flea and tick. It works great too. Our animals don't get fleas anymore,  which is pretty sweet. Also we no longer have any mole problems,  obviously that's huge. Lawn service I am very happy with too. Lawn service is prepaid for the year, and pest service they charge me when they do it. Charged twice this time. Perimeter they only do like 4 times per year. 

Today,  I have to cut the grass. Always good to get that done. My backyard will only take 2 minutes due to big pool taking up the backyard. Everything is fine. I don't know what the heck I was stressing about. Maybe it was the dryer, and the oil change on top of everything else. Dryer was an easy fix. It just hit me to level the stupid thing at some point. It should have occured to me to do it when I saw it happening,  beginning about 15 years ago.   ;)

I feel pretty good today. Sometimes on Friday I am tired from the week, but not today. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: