Thursday, May 20, 2021

Closer To A Year About Nothing.

I am close to completing a year about nothing with my blog. I don't know how I'll feel after. Should I stop blogging after?  Obviously I have nothing to write about. 

I am an older person these days. No more crushes in my lifetime. You know the HS type ones that take over your whole life seemingly. What did my life amount to?  

Not much did it?  Which I am fine with. When we are young we think life is this major thing. In the end not so much. 

I think if I could have put it in words,  what my younger self would have wanted at my age is to feel pretty good about stuff. Mission accomplished.  

I don't look back thinking my best years were behind me. These years are fine. I don't need to be in any kind of spotlight.  I don't need attention. I don't need to be considered smart,  intelligent or anything like that. I am comfortable with me,  and I guess that takes a lot of potential yearning away. 

I am pretty comfortable in my skin, and comfortable in my life. I still have a date at some point with the finishing of this life. The end. Will something invisible kill me?  Probably.  What and when I don't have the answer to. It is always in the back of your mind though.  

Anyway, I was surprisingly tired after work yesterday, and after taking the dogs. I did make for the first time homemade sausage gravy for biscuits and gravy. What an easy thing to make. It came out really good too. Put that in my repertoire I guess. We backflowed our pool filter,  and rinsed it too. We can do it once per week, but nothing wrong doing it every couple weeks. Today I am going to build the ladders. Won't be long til we are swimming. 

Besides that not much. Today is another day. The hours will fill up. I don't have much to worry about. It rained enough to water the grass yesterday, but not enough to make me drive. I didn't even know it rained til I saw my bike seat was wet after work. 

That's about it. Today is another day. Just me living out my days. I have a final day at some point. Just not sure when. My hours for this day will fill up. I'll eat something, and sleep. Tomorrow I'll do it again. 

I spose.    

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeee.          :)))

MWAH.            :)

No comments: