Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Seems Like A Little.

Two really small things in the grand scheme of things,  but they needed to be done. First I ran the vacuum in the pool. First time,  not sure really how to do it,  with the help of a YouTube video I did it. I didn't get everything,  cuz there was a lot of stuff I think my vacuum head clogged. I got a ton though. I'll do it again today,  run the chemicals,  and put the cover on. We should be good to go. 

Also I got my dad signed up for his first covid shot. First one today,  2nd one June 2. I would have done it through the county,  but it wasn't as easy as when I did it. They changed the website,  and I couldn't figure it out. I did it through Walgreens. I know,  I work full time how come the guy who has all the time in the world can't do it for himself?  Only answer I got is-- old people >:-/

2 little things got done, but I wasn't 100% how to go about either as the day started. I took the dogs too. The highlight of their day. 

I still don't feel relaxed though with all the things I got going on. Lisa was under the weather,  so she's been worthless too for a few days. 

I'll be busy through the weekend. Probably for a bit next week too. The time will fly,  and then Memorial Day will be here. My guess is it will be a busy Summer. I decided to take most of my $2700 bill out of Discover savings.  Under $11,000 brought me $3.45 in interest. My other savings account give you nothing. I decided to be a bit cash heavy in my other accounts for the summer. I'll still need to pay property taxes in August, and who doesn't like the sound of cash heavy for the Summer?  

Cash heavy is really cash heavy,  cuz I was going to pay ~$1000 from petty cash. I won't touch the discover account for a while,  and I put money into it every week anyway. It'll grow again. 

Besides that not much. I gotta take my dad for his shot today,  and clean the pool again. The little shitty errands take time away from other stuff. Like I said though. Just plug along.  

Laterzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: