Sunday, May 16, 2021

It Was A Day

I got all my stuff done yesterday. Cleaned a lot of miscellaneous stuff. Ran the robot twice, just a good amount of little stuff. I got into a little fender bender. My fault,  I was switching lanes, cuz of a stalled car, which I found out later. All I saw was a lady in a suburban stopped in the intersection during a green light. I backed up, in case she wanted to. The light was red, and she was in the intersection. Anyway she eventually started backing up, too much for my liking,  and the light turned green again, so I started honking,  and tried to get out of the lane. I didn't look good,  and clipped a car. No damage to my vehicle, and she has a little scratch,  and dent. 

It was stupid. The lady was real nice. Pretty too.  :)  she is a physician's assistant in Ann Arbor. Maybe 30 years old,  attractive figure. She ate breakfast at my place of employment that morning.  She was there, cuz her sister is graduating from Hope College. It was a stupid accident. 

The suburban girl stopped too, cuz a car was stalled in front of her,  and I think there was another car involved somehow. A perfect storm if you will. I only saw the suburban. The dude kept backing into her suburban.  :)  so stupid.   

Besides that the day was okay. I lost 3 pounds last week, which is ridiculous. 161.4.   Let's see if I gain some back this week. I'll need to eat a whopper after work today to help.   ;)  

I see the Middle East is being dumb again. We all have one life. Yet everyone is trying to take others lives away. If that is the endgame of the existence of Country,  than all Countries are wrong. Don't tie your name to a country I'd say. With one life comes one's name. Of those you only have one. On top of your one name are your deeds. Why should you be a slave to your country,  upbringing,  society whatever?

Rendering unto Caesar that which is his is your tax money. Your other coin belongs elsewhere.  

Hate,  and anger, and killing seem stupid.  Killing only happens cuz of hate and anger. Beware those who spread the flames of discontent. Escalation spreads faster than peace.  

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: