Friday, May 14, 2021

It Has Been Quite The Week.

Last Saturday, I picked up two bags of cement to rebuild the gate and fence we tore down. I have no idea where we stood with the pool running at all. Today the gate,  and fence are built,  and our pool is set on a timer to run 9-5:00.  The pump. So now we just check the water once per week,  until we got a pretty good idea of how its going. Regular upkeep in other words. Yesterday I ran the sprinkler in the front. The grass took to it. Seemed to green in front of our eyes. 

Basically things are turning to a sort of normal. There is still a ton to do, but this was definitely a good week. I'll hit 72 miles sometime at work today,  if not then when I take the dogs. Work has been busy this week, and it will be for a while. Oh I sent in the check for the pool installation too. So that's done. I don't recall how much total I spent. $7,000, $7500?  More?  That's a lot of money. How long have I been talking about this stupid pool?  That's kinda a big deal I guess. I'm sure I was the same with the driveway.  

Things continue to be pretty good,  and even better and better year over year.  I don't foresee any more big finances coming up. That shit is brutal kinda. You think about it all the time. I basically used stimulus to pay for a lot. I save at a pretty good clip,  and I don't like to touch any. I feel my non IRA investment account is as untouchable as my IRA one. I just plan to let those grow and grow for the next 15 years give or take. Plus my Discover savings. I will touch my Discover savings account though if I need be. Really I'd just like all my accounts to grow. Disposable income ones too. 

I'd like to get back to a spot where I have too much money,  and nothing to spend it on. That's boring though. Every day I got shit running through my mind. If I wake up in the middle of the night my mind doesn't shut off. Probably,  cuz I got so much going on. 

This Spring has started out super busy. So different than winter,  yet my steps are only slightly higher. 

Anyway, I spose.  Sox are doing good. Chicago talk radio has been bashing Larussa, and I cannot be happier with him as manager. Have you noticed the Cardinal organization never sucks since he was at the helm. I witnessed through my phone an early year decision. Leave the young lefty in to pitch vs. Nelson Cruz in a tight spot. The young lefty threw change ups, sliders etc...  the young lefty can throw 100 mph. Grooming him to be a starter in the future. Getting him used to high leverage situations early in the year. 

Anyway, it means nothing,  but we do have the best record in baseball. 2 outfielder Allstars are injured too. 

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: