Sunday, May 23, 2021

A Pretty Chill Day.

I did end up reading a good bit. We did get some stuff done. Got more mulch, we have a local place that takes cardboard to recycle,  so we got rid of that. Ours was from the pool mostly. I took my dad shopping,  and I went to Dicks and got golf balls,  and a glove. 

I saw this golf hitting net with rubber tees, and mat. It was $99. I almost got it. I thought about it later on, and checked Amazon for something similar. I liked the one at Dicks, so I bought it online,  and will ship by Tuesday. I'll get shoes too. I was wearing Adidas sandals without socks,  so I'll get those when I can try them on. There was Adidas golf shoes for like $65. 

I looked at golf clubs too. Mine look fine compared to what I could buy new. Maybe I didn't buy a super cheap set. They gotta be almost 30 years old.  I guess I took a jump off the deep end. 

Like I said I did end up reading a lot. I am hooked on this book. I have like 60 pages left. Once again I woke up from my original sleep, and read more. Finally put my nook down for good around 1:00 AM.   :)

I did feel relaxed yesterday.  I did get my workout in too, so that's good. I am not sure what I am gonna do today after work. Read my book probably. Finish the one, and get another from the same author. This is my 2nd one of hers,  and I like them. I'll eat something,  and that will be that. 

Pretty boring stuff my life is, but I like it fine. Pretty stupid this blog is too.  In my book I'm reading, a few characters keep journals or write letters frequently.  Before computers,  so in that way I guess I am like those characters. I keep a record of my day to day, although it isn't interesting. There is no cold case of like 70 years someone will be searching through my writing to investigate. 

However it isn't unheard of to keep a journal or diary,  or whatever this is. I just know of no one else who does it. 

I could quit, because who does this?  I don't really need to though cuz it isn't really a strange thing to do. Just probably not a  popular thing to do.  Good to know. 

I spose. 

Laterzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: