Wednesday, May 19, 2021

The Long List.

Yesterday, I had a ton of stuff to do after work,  including work out. I did get everything done I wanted. To the tune of over 14 miles, and over 32,000 steps. On Friday they fertilized the grass, yesterday I cut, and watered. Afterwards I looked at my lawn,  my neighbors,  mine again,  and my neighbors again, with an arrogant type satisfaction.   ;)  

We made tacos for dinner, I watched like one episode of a modern family,  and slept. I slept pretty hard too. It was a good sleep, which bids well for a good day today. 

There really wasn't anything on my mind yesterday except to get my stuff done. It is a pretty good feeling to get everything done you wanted.  Also it feels good going to bed knowing you exerted a good amount of energy. Fulfilled I guess.  

There really is nothing on my mind. Nothing I an terribly stressed about,  and nothing I am really anxious about. Today will be more of work,  eat, sleep. Our pool is paid for,  so that big expense is out of the way. 

We bought a chair a while ago. Actually it is like a love seat, except both sides recline too. A really great investment,  cuz I always sit in it. Anyway we did a zero percent thing. Paid $69/month for the bill,  for like a year or something. I hated that $69/month bill. I am glad when the interest rates were so low,  I didn't take out a loan. For one thing I didn't need the money for anything. For another I guess I don't like payments.  That $69 was just a little thing I learned about myself. 

Outside of that not much. Just plugging along doing my thing.  We are going to get another 2 yards of mulch this week. Memorial day is coming up, and I think we will be pretty set. I just have to do my gardens I guess. Sooner, rather than later. 

I'll check the weather, today may be a drive day, which would come in handy getting plants.  

I spose. 

Less than two weeks for my year.   Then what?  Yikes.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: