Thursday, May 13, 2021

A Plan Made Good.

Yesterday before work,  I was thinking I really had a lot of stuff I needed to get done,  so I made a to-do list. These days all you have to do is talk to your phone to make one. It wasn't anything major,  but just several minor things, you know you would forget. I got it all done, even made a real dinner,  which didn't make my list,  but was in my mind to do. 

Most important thing was get the pool running.  Chemicals in, pump running,  and cover on. That cover will stay on for a while.  Water has to warm up,  and helicopters have to fall. Just that little shit kinda makes the day. Today, I think I just want to get my front watering started. There is a pretty good shot I hit my 72 miles on Friday. 

Besides that not much. Activity is the key to happiness I think. At least for me.  Also having energy, and generally being positive I guess.  Feeling good on the inside. A couple times yesterday I was thinking I am pretty lucky to live my life.  I was busy at work,  I had my to-do list for after. I felt pretty good. I learned a lot about the pool yesterday too. With a new pool you kinda just get thrown to the wolves.  Previously I had no idea how all that stuff works.  Still don't really,  but a ton more since last week. 

I think Spring is here to stay. Close to 70⁰ as far as the eye can see. I will have to start planning my gardens.  I lose a lot of space with the pool. I'll be ready by Memorial Day or before.  My Springs have been busy. Driveway, fence,  dumpster,  move downstairs,  and this year the pool. Next year there probably won't be anything.  I wonder what that will be like?  I guess the pool may be something you have to fuck with frequently.  

Whatever,  yesterday was pretty good. Today will be just as sunny,  but warmer.  Pretty sweet huh?  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: