Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Now What?

So we got rid of the titleless car in our yard yesterday. We didn't really feel like driving to get it done, but we did. Since we were up that way we decided to do dinner in Grand Haven. First time I went out to eat in quite a while. Last Fall maybe?  

We went to an Italian place since Holland has 5 restaurants for each citizen, but all the Italian ones went out of business. Eating out is expensive. I enjoyed doing it though. Our waitress was cute and bubbly. Her name was Kayla, which is what I would have guessed if she didn't sign it on our check. 

I didn't need to wear a mask. That takes some getting used to. I still had one,  but still. There has been enough time,  I am guessing those with the vaccination just don't get the virus. It puts the ball in the court of the antivaxers. The mask security is gone. Everywhere we go people will be without one. I am glad to be in the vaccinated group. I wouldn't feel secure in the other one.  

Not much besides that. The bug people actually came yesterday. The grass people on Friday. Today,  I have to cut the grass, and a few more things. It is good we got rid of that stupid vehicle.  

I stopped by my insurance agent to give them information on my fender bender. Turns out I don't really have to do anything since I am not filing a claim. I told them about the pool since I was there.  It may not change my rates, but it is a thing they need to be informed about. 

Thats about it. It felt good to eat outside at a restaurant on a summer type day. I had a couple beers with dinner. Its the only time I drink beer. When I go out to eat. It has been a while.   

See how boring my life is?  I love it. Today should be okay. It is supposed to be close to 80⁰ for the next week or so. 

That's about it. Nothing exciting going on with me.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: