Saturday, May 8, 2021

The Friday Night Sleep.

I slept a lot last night. I wasn't sure if I was,  cuz I woke up for (a while) at 2:20 AM, but eventually fell back asleep. I lost almost a full pound last week, which is a lot for me, especially coming off consecutive weeks of losing .5 lbs. 164.4. It is a good weight, and I like to see weight falling instead of rising.  Not that I  try to gain or lose.  Typically I assume I'll gain weight every week. I don't feel like I eat little throughout the week, I feel I eat a good amount. I guess it is just activity level weight loss, although I don't feel more active than some months in the winter. 

Anyway, I really am not concerned too much with these things, I just monitor it. No reason even for that. I heard if you weigh yourself do it one time per week, so I do. No weight gain/loss goals at all. Stay the same I guess.  I don't really have a ton to do today. A little,  and I can plug along with outdoor stuff. I cut the grass yesterday just in time for the fertilizer people to come today. Everyone's grass looks green this time of year. Some have dandelions,  but my front grass looks pretty good. No spring weeds to speak of. My back yard looks good too, the little patch that's left. 

I ended up working a bit of overtime on my main job last week. We may every week before too long. Not a lot,  but a little. It is fine by me,  I want to see accounts rising more after the pool expenditures.  

Today should be a pretty good day. I have enough to keep me busy. I only need 3 miles for 72, so I'll hit that easily. The sun is out, but it won't be really warm, which I am fine with. 

Just another day I guess. Should be pretty good.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: