Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Started Where I Left Off.

I stopped playing golf, cuz I was bad,  and yesterday I see I haven't improved any all these years not playing. I'll practice with my net thing. Outside the initial $99 cost that is free. I watched some YouTube videos. I don't make great contact with my irons. I only used a 7 iron yesterday. Did not make great contact. 

I'll work on it. Maybe take lessons if I am not getting it. I got some ideas on stuff I can work on. My new goal for the summer is to make good contact with my irons. Might take a while. 

Besides me sucking at golf yesterday was okay. Today I have a shit ton to do. I just  checked the weather to see if today is a good day to drive. Tomorrow will be. We have a screwy day Friday with highs in the 50s. 

I didn't workout yesterday, so I have to do that  today.   I checked on being a member at a local golf  club. $850/ year for 7 day Green fees. If I learn to strike my irons good,  I may do that next year. I could play almost every day after work for free. Just the initial cash outlay. I only work til 2:00 every day. Work,  go golfing.  

Hitting at the range seemed like a normal thing to do on a Summer day. Brought me back to my early 20s. When for $50/year, as a student I could play unlimited golf at my college course. I'd go sometimes 36 holes. Never got my irons down though. Never got good. 

If I could get it down though that would be a fun afternoon. 

I still got gardening,  lawn watering, and other stuff to do too. A busy life as it is, but I slept really good last night. That's the reward for a busy day. 

Outside that not much. Today is a work day. I'm gonna stop by the library to look at golf books. Things to help me strike my irons good. A lot of stuff to do at home,  and my golf net kit comes today. 

Busy busy = a good day. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: