Saturday, May 15, 2021

Almost 10 Hours Of Sleep. Actual Sleep.

As the title suggests I slept for almost 10 hours. That's not in bed time,  which was closer to 12 hours. I was tired I guess. I knew I was,  but that is way above the norm for me. 

Work was busy this week. Any week I start low on cookies I'll be busy. I plan on being pretty busy til Labor Day. 

My pool is up though,  I watered the grass again, cooked on the grill for the first time. My pork chop was tough as leather.  :)  Veggies were good though. I start today with 74 miles. I don't plan on doing a lot today. Just my normal stuff. I'll probably water again. 

Besides that not much. The weather has been pretty great this week. So great I had to start watering the grass. Early on it was like 50⁰ and sunny, which I am happy with. Now we start approaching 70⁰, and sunny. A lot of outside time obviously. 

I just checked the weather,  a good chance of rain tonight,  so I won't water. I may pick up some tomato plants. I think we are safe. 

Not really a lot going on. I forgot to weigh myself. I am curious.  Pretty sure I lost some weight this week,  which means I probably gained a pound.  

Another day in the life. Mine is pretty boring,  and that's the way I like it.   :)

Laterzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.          :)


No comments: