Monday, May 3, 2021

I Think This Week Will Be A Challenge.

Between work,  and stuff at home I think this week will be challenging.  Our pool is all together. We need to fill it the rest of the way, and start the filter. I cut down some branches yesterday. So no more stuff falls into our pool. Helicopter season is nearing. Tree helicopter season. We are going to get a cover for the pool too today.  

Work will be pretty busy this week cuz of tulip time,  and Cinco de Mayo. The traffic downtown is ridiculous. I had to turn around and go another route home from work yesterday. It was 80⁰ yesterday, and that ends. Temps will be more seasonable the rest of the week. 

I have pool stuff,  landscaping, rebuild one of our gates we took down so the excavator had access to our back yard. I still have to take the dogs and workout too.  Sunday I typically stay around 20,000 steps,  mostly just from work. Typically I don't do anything after.  Yesterday I fucked with branches, and skimmed tree droppings out of the pool, so some extra steps. 

I have to build the two pool ladders too. It shouldn't be hard, but just extra stuff. It doesn't take much does it?  One day you feel like you see the light at the end of the tunnel,  and then one day later the light disappears.  

I think today will be just go go go, eventually I'll eat dinner and crash. I did start and finish a book yesterday. It was okay. First in a series. I'm not going to continue the series however. I'd rather continue with that Canadian writer. It was just an audible daily deal. $2.95. I sometimes check them out. I have two more of those to go through. I didn't watch any TV yesterday. Dinner,  and bed for me. To relax I sat outside for a bit listening to the Sox,  then I came inside to where I am now,  and sat and chilled. My big breezeway chair. A big round one. Hope,  and lay comfortably in it. I am comfortable in my own head. It isn't boring for me either. Actually yesterday turning on the TV sounded boring.  

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: