Saturday, May 29, 2021

The Final Streach.

After today only two days left. One full year of blogging every day. I don't recommend it to anyone. It's not like you did 100 pushups everyday for 30 days,  and see significant progress. Blogging everyday for a year is more like eating a big Mac super-sized meal for every meal 30 days in a row. Closest comp I can think of.   ;)   haha.  J/k. 

Speaking of Big Mac diet I weighed 162.5 this morning. My weight will probably stay closer to 160 during the warm months.  It's not like summer is lasagna,  and pot roast weather. I can't really predict my weight though. Really it doesn't fluctuate too much. 

I fell asleep early last night. I wanted to stay up and read,  but my eyes wouldn't hear of it. Haha. See what I did there?  I thought fine, if I wake up at 11:00 pm, I'll read then. Nope,  I slept all night. I do start today at 71 miles. 

Not much really going on with me. Summer I guess is starting. It will be busy, which I like that. I don't have any big goals or anything. Stop my blogging streak will be goal #1.   

I just figure the days will roll by. One after another. I will golf,  which will be new for me. New in I haven't golfed consistently in 2 decades, and I wasn't good back then. I do think I figured out my iron problems.  I tried to create loft, instead of trusting the shape of the club to do the work.  Instead of hitting down and through the ball,  I was hitting under the ball and up. 

Not getting any good at golf 20 years ago probably saved me a lot of money. I can let any hobby infiltrate my whole life. See running, baseball games. Etc...  

Luckily I have nothing now that I do day after that takes up time serving no real purpose.  

Wait...    damn you BLOG!!!!!     :)

Anyway, I spose.  

Happy day off to me.  

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.          :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: