Wednesday, May 12, 2021

They Had To Tear It Down, But We Built It Back.

We had to tear down one of our gates to the back yard so the excavator could get his bobcat in. He didn't use a small one, which is what I expected.  He tore up the grass too, but that came back as expected, except for a couple spots. Easy fix. The gate and fence are back up. It wasn't hard, it didn't take long, but looking at the project as just the whole thing being torn down, it seemed it would be a big project. 

I guess I feel pretty good about that. Electrical is done,  our back yard is closed in. Things definitely look better than last week. 

The extended forecast says we are warming up. 50⁰, and sunny is still pretty sweet, but nothing wrong with approaching 70⁰.  That is where we are heading. 

I still have stuff to do, and I will be busy through Memorial Day, but little by little we are getting there.  

The days definitely are different. In the winter I take the dogs,  and prep dinner. These days I take the dogs,  and work outside. Then I chill for a bit, and dinner ends up being something quick. Brats on Monday,  frozen pizza yesterday.  Not as good as winter eating. 

I may lose some more weight this week. Yesterday I didn't eat my sandwich at work. I always do that. Who can eat a lot of shitty frozen pizza too?  

I do feel pretty good though. I have a busy work week, but I feel I got a lot done the first two days.  

Life just goes on I guess. I have plenty of stuff to keep me busy. That tends to make me wanna go go go.  I kinda have to to keep on top of things.  

Anyway, I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: