Tuesday, May 4, 2021

This Week Will Be Nuts.

Yesterday I was busy as expected. Over 30,000, and close to 14 miles. I don't think any day will slow down more. We got the cover for our pool, a tutorial on how to run the pump,  vacuum, chemicals and stuff. Also a few electrical supplies for connecting.  There is a lot of stuff to having a pool. I am sure its easy as time goes on, but it is more complicated then I thought.  

I had to do dishes, take the dogs etc...  I ate dinner went downstairs to watch a show for a bit/sleep.  Got our installation bill for a cool $2700. Then all that is over. In the end the city wasn't real helpful, neither was the owner of the installation company. He never returned texts or anything. In the end he did probably around a half hour of actual work. The crew who did the actual work was good. 

Anyway. Not much going on besides that. Just busy I guess. Unexpected busy. The pool is going to be work,  work will be work,  and yard work will be work. I felt pretty good about yesterday. Got a little of the craziness under control. This morning everything still seems crazy, but as I mark off the days of the week I think everything will look a bit better. Like maybe a plan will take shape of how to get everything done.  

I think my lifestyle gives me stamina. Maybe I've been doing more and more year after year, and my body is acclimating to go go go. I am pretty much go go go with work,  and then you add shit on top of that is nuts. 

I look at the start of the day though,  and today seems exciting. I'll go go, and have to catch a 2nd wind after work, cuz I got a lot of shit to do after. 

I spose. I didn't make my salads yesterday so that's annoying.  

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.    :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: