Sunday, May 9, 2021

As Days Off Go...

Good morning. How's it going?  I am doing fine. Yesterday was okay as far as days off go. I got a fair amount done. Stayed busy pretty much the whole day. I went shopping at Lowe's for stuff to rebuild our gate. Also, bought top soil for some spots the bobcat tore up,  and isn't coming back. Most of it came back. I did some grocery shopping,  skimmed and vacuumed the pool. Went back to Lowe's,  cuz Lisa wanted something,  and wanted to use my gift card. E-card actually from discover. I figured out how to use the e-card. It's pretty easy. 

For dinner I roasted a whole chicken,  and we watched Harley Quinn on HBO max. Then I went to bed. Party animal right here. As a day off it was fine. I don't know what people like to do for fun, but that day was good enough for me. Oh, I also made my salads for today,  and tomorrow. Nice not having to fuck with that in the morning.  

Tulip time is over too, so normal traffic continues again. Downtown could really be a cluster fuck. I am not sure the allure of gathering in crowds. I would have stayed away even before last year. Now I can't imagine a time I don't go shopping without a mask.  When will it end?  For me maybe never. 

If it makes me uncool, well I don't care. I can't picture anything negative coming from it. Unless you consider not getting colds or flu negative. Socially distancing I tried during this pandemic,  and have become a fan. 

Being social is a way of having fun. I stay plenty entertained just by my lonesome. I don't even need a TV on. I have no problem being in my own head.  

I am so comfortable with myself I don't even see the allure of being sociable.  My regular life is fine though. I don't need to escape it. The normal stress people may want to escape from I don't really have. I don't need to create a brief bubble where I don't have to worry about anything, cuz that pretty much is my day to day. 

As far as a flawed person goes of which we all belong to that club, I have very little to no guilt.  I am accepted. Not cuz I am a saint, but cuz I was willing to take this path. 

The one where I denied myself the ability to create the best life I could come up with, and went the blind way. Turns out this turn made the whole difference.  Peace of mind I guess. 

You know what?  The best life I could have come up for myself would have been horrible compared with this. I am an average guy. Prone to fucking shit up. As my life turned out, I got pulled just when my life was before me. I saw a World with nothing in it for me. I was willing,  but my heart had no other choice.  It was all that was left.  I really just wanted to be a good person. If I didn't make a name for myself that's fine.  The good person part is still in the future. The name who cares.  To be content in my days, well that is pretty sweet.  

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: