Friday, May 28, 2021

It Is Just Like Anything.

I built my golf net,  and took some swings. I like it. At the age of 54 you don't just take up golf. As with everything you'll find muscles you don't use in the golf swing way. You can't exactly go out, and take 100 shots. At 54 the body has to acclimate to the motion. 

My net comes with a long (driver tee), and a short (iron par 3 tee)  I am just using the short tee with my 7 iron. I'll work on that a bit, and go back to the driving range, and see how its working.  

Yesterday was another big step day. I'll probably hit 72 miles today with all of tomorrow left. It is going to be a busy summer. We got the water tested for the pool, so we added the chlorine,  and stuff we needed. I think the pool is ready.  Too bad it isn't reaching 60⁰ today. 

It is Memorial day weekend too, so gardens should be up and running. I'm going to work on that tomorrow. Actually I really have a lot of outdoor work to do. I am just flat out busy. 

We actually watched a movie last night. Obviously this time of year we barely have time to watch a half hour episode of anything. We watched the Angelina Jolie movie on HBO Max. It was okay. I stayed up and watched the whole thing. Only dozed for 5 minutes or so. 

Life goes on. I have nothing terribly important going on in my mind. Just doing this insignificant little life. Working, eating,  and sleeping. 

I actually think long ago, I thought it was an important thing I blog. How many lifetimes ago was that?  Now I just feel how insignificant I am. I am fine with that though. No biggie to me.   My heart is content with my days,  and I am fine with it. 

The truth is always a struggle for people. Our hearts are one way, and we kinda have to show people we are in society's norm. Happily married,  doing whatever the happily ever after shit is.   Hearts typically are probably pretty hard to see. Kinda gotta take the log out to see it, and that isn't even in our power. Geesh until it is taken out, you don't even know its there.  Most think they are fine. Adjusted nicely to the vicissitudes of life. 

My log has been out for decades. What it meant for me I don't know. I learned a lot,  suffered some,  played the fool. Most probably think they are close to sainthood due to some generalizations of this and that. I know we are all pretty far. Log out, and a trip to the wilderness taught me that.  

It doesn't do anything though you see?  Its not like I was able to do anything with this information.  that's fine too, cuz I am accepted. Let the story go as intended.  

Anyhoo,  I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: