Friday, April 30, 2021

30,000, and 13.

Yesterday was a 30,000 step day with over 13 miles. I got my workout in too, cuz it totally slipped my mind on Wednesday. There wasn't anything major yesterday. I toyed with getting a load of mulch, but it was not a real nice day. Of course after 5:00 when I am making dinner it turned nice. Lisa is going to pick up a yard or two today. I plan on doing a lot of yard work the next two days. It might even be  safe to start planting gardens soon. We will see about that. Really its fine to do it by Memorial Day. 

Spring really is a pretty exciting time. It is kinda a battle with fatigue though. In the morning you are raring to go, but after work you are fatigued. I am anyway. I have to take the dogs, and catch a 2nd wind. That's usually pretty easy. Have a plan of what you want done, and just start working.  You definitely feel better getting shit done,  fatigue is a pretty big obstacle to overcome though.  

The Bears got another quarterback. You never really know though. This guy had a perfect record til late last year. He threw 4 interceptions late in the year. You really never know.  Bears don't really mold quarterbacks either. Just gotta wait and see I guess. 

The reason football is such a great game is it is one day per week. It's why people like it I bet. I am fine with the 162 of baseball. Others may not be. The White Sox are playing some good ball too. Pitching is good,  some relievers are starting slow,  and hitting is coming around.  

I feel good seeing Tony LaRussa in the dugout too. 

I guess that's about it for today. Oh, that leaves me with just one more month of blogging to do it every day for a year.  How awful. I don't recommend anyone trying it. I wasn't trying it just happened.  Seems like a lot that's for sure.  My life isn't even interesting, which makes it even more horrible.    :)

Hahaha.    

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.          :)))

MWAH.            :)

No comments: