Monday, April 12, 2021

Kinda Got Sucked In.

I bet you I listened to my books for like 13 hours yesterday. I finished the 2nd in a series from the Canadian writer. I'll probably have to use a credit to get the 3rd. It is really good. My next one I bought from Audible daily deal for like $3. Its okay. The author has quite a naive outlook on life, but the characters are being developed fine albeit not realistic in any way shape or form. Still I want to see how it comes out. I won't get any more books from this author after however. 

After work,  I did get all the dishes done, laundry,  finished and folded. Things you can't get done while reading. You can get done while listening to a book though. 

I did go to bed early. I feel pretty good today. A good night sleep. Thursday I get my 2nd Pfizer shot,  so that's good. Not that it will change my lifestyle any. I'll still be a homebody. I don't miss going out to do things that people do whatever that is. Concerts, bars, sports games, travel. Whatever. I don't need it. Its not important to me.  The end of the day I have a meal,  and then sleep. You thought life was supposed to be more I guess. We all did. It isn't.  

I am in a pretty good routine with my life. It's easy,  yet very active. I can save a good amount of money,  but not as fast as I'd like, cuz that's how those things go. 

There are no changes I need to make me happier. I don't need more income, or change my jobs. I can do this the next 15 + years. I don't need to reinvent myself. 

Anyways, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: