Sunday, April 4, 2021

Another Sleep In.

I slept in today, cuz I have an easy day of a work. I could have got up at my regular time, but I have no need to get home in a hurry. 

Yesterday my fitbit took a shit. Kept losing battery power. Tried the quick fixes, and then contacted customer support. Through Twitter direct message if you can believe it. They asked a couple questions. They then filed for a replacement. New one got sent out yesterday. That was easy. 

Besides that not much. I shopped took Hope,  listened to a few true crime podcasts.  There was a 2 part one about Scott,  and Laci Peterson. I remember that being in the news every day for some reason. I never paid attention to it. Pretty interesting story. I can't say I am 100% he did it. 

I wonder how many missing people never get found?  They did find Laci, and her probably unborn baby in the drink. Scott may have done it, but there isn't much proof,  except he was a scumbag. 

Anyway, I have a book to listen to. Its a new for me author with a series. If its good, I may have a few more to listen to. Besides that not much. I made prime rib yesterday. Today, I don't cook. Days off kinda suck. If I had today off I would read my book. Instead I will work,  and listen to a book. Money is a good thing to make. 

I am one day closer to my 2nd Pfizer shot. I know there is a certain age where people like to go to bars and stuff. I am glad that isn't me. I don't even really go out go eat.  I am a safe covid person. Being married probably helps. I have a house, and we can make enjoyable dinners at home for a fraction of the cost. 

Anyway, today is a day. It should be okay.  

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: