Sunday, April 25, 2021

Days Off Still Kinda Blow.

I got everything done i wanted yesterday. Even workout #3 for the week. The weather was on the cold side, and overcast. It might have reached 50⁰, but it didn't feel like it. Today it will not reach 50⁰  tomorrow it will be 70⁰, and like 77⁰ the day after. So a shitty weekend mostly due to the weather. Luckily I work today,  so I'll be busy. Plus I get to finish a book,  and I have another started. Had to give that one up, cuz I had 25 hours in 2 weeks to listen to. That was easy.  I almost forgot the long one was the WWII one. 

Not much going on besides that. Strange how things change. A 45⁰ day the first week of March is awesome. The last week in April it sucks. The sun would help. Overcast blows. 

I did a little research on my blog. I am a little over 2850 entries, I think on my 11th year. For this blog anyway. There were two before this one.  :)  2850 is about 7 years straight if I blogged every day.   :)  what kind of nonsense have I been writing all this time?  

I am not going back. Who cares?  More crazy to me is why I even feel like doing it. The majority of the entries are published before I get ready for work. Meaning I get up before I have to just to write it. 

I don't know if that sounds crazy to you.  It does to me. Yet here I go, day after day writing about nothing.  

There doesn't really seem to have a theme. Maybe it is just like a diary. People used to do diaries,  maybe they still do. I don't have a lock for it, but it still is kinda invisible. I guess I just do it for myself like a diary.  Like most diaries I won't go back and look, so it must be a therapeutic thing just getting shit down from head to paper. 

I'm like Anne Frank, just not interesting like a girl coming of age hiding from Germans. More like an average white guy, whose done nothing remarkable, and who has nothing remarkable to write about. Not in fear every day either.  

My blog is definitely MUST READ.      :)   hahaha.  I kid.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: