Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Getting Back On Track.

I took a week off from working out last week. Not really intentionally it just happened. I got my workout in yesterday, and it wasn't bad. I felt pretty strong still all things considered. Surprisingly so. 

The excavator came yesterday too. Trashed our front yard,  which I guess is to be expected. The pool guy knows so, I assume we will be on his list soon. Maybe this week,  not sure. I listened to my book a lot yesterday. When you have two weeks to listen to 25 hours of books you get nervous. I am down to 11 hours so I am good. 

I talked to my financial guy yesterday for the annual check up. My IRA got ridiculous returns as you can expect. The regular investment that I put in money every week did okay,  just not as good. It is more conservative. He did mention I could switch a bit, but I don't want to. I like having both accounts one conservative,  and one more risky. 

We made an easy meal. We watched a jim gaffigan special on Netflix.  God, I laughed so hard. I had tears in my eyes.  Then I slept.  Slept good too. A good start to the week I guess. 

Not much else going on with me. Work should be pretty easy this week. We will have a full crew for the first time in a while. Tulip time is coming up though,  which means Memorial Day is not far behind,  so we will be plenty busy soon enough. Not to mention outdoor work. This week it is on the chilly side for the first part, so outside of taking the dogs, screw outside work.  

Basically I got nothing.  Life moves on. Nothing significant going on with me.  Another year under way. I accept life for what it is. A lot less than what we were expecting since childhood.  A lot of bad teachers.  They are all bad actually.  

Laterzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: