Saturday, April 3, 2021

An Easy Weekend.

First off its kinda a holiday weekend. I was assuming a regular work weekend. I could have had it off, but I will work an abbreviated day tomorrow. Like maybe 5 hours. I'll sleep in too.  :)

My wife got the Johnson and Johnson vaccine yesterday. She did get couple side effects,  but that's how her system operates.  She would catch every side effect. I have my 2nd shot coming in 1-1/2 weeks. Only my dad won't be vaccinated.  Guess I better get him signed up. Old people.  >: /

So, an easy weekend. I don't even have a lot to do. A little laundry,  a little shopping, and that's about it. I'll probably winterize my snowblower,  and take the lawnmower out. Winterize means siphon gas from snowblower to lawnmower. Then run her dry. I should take the lawnmower in next week. 

I felt really good Lisa got the vaccine. We will still play it safe cuz why not?  I actually really really like being socially distant.  Even antisocial.    :)  

Maybe this is what makes me be that way. If I have anything to say, I can say it right here. An outlet you know?  It doesn't matter if no one reads it cuz who cares?  I still do it. What a weird and strange thing to do huh?  As all things it doesn't do anything.  I haven't played chess in forever,  but this thing I still do.  We do as our heart dictates I guess. 

Speaking of I have less than two months til I have blogged every day for one full year. In no way was that ever a goal of mine. I think in February I thought I bet if I blog for two more months I'd hit a year. I did some research, and it was 4 months.  Gahhhhh!   That seemed like a lot, and yet here we are now less than 2 months left. 

I did gain a half pound last week. 166. Also I will probably fall shy of 72 miles by a bit. Probably all the errands and stuff from early in the week. 

Today,  I am well rested, and feel pretty good. It should be a good day. I think the weather is supposed to be good too. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)


No comments: