Friday, April 9, 2021

Hard To Get Up Again.

It was hard for me to get up again. I don't think I stayed up late. No watch I have no idea. Now not having the watch is annoying. 

I bought an eReader yesterday. I was just going to get a Kindle. In my mind I kinda wanted to check out a nook, but best buy was easier to get to. They were out, so I went to Barnes and Noble. I got a nook. I can still read library books with it, so I am happy with the purchase. 

Besides that not much. We did dinner, I watched the Sox for a bit, and went to bed. 

A pretty uneventful day. The warm weather is gone for a bit. Should be more seasonable for the next bit, which is fine with me. Seasonable this time of year is still pretty good. Light jacket weather. 

Tomorrow I have off, and I am not going to do a lot. I have a work meeting with my 2nd job, which won't take much time. I'll try to get some day off stuff done today. I don't think work should be too busy today. Enough to keep me busy. I'm gonna drive and go to Sam's after.  

That's about it. Not much going on obviously.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: