Wednesday, April 28, 2021

It Is Better To Labor.

So the crew came to put up our pool yesterday. They obviously know what they are doing,  cuz they were bustling about getting everything going. They used surveying equipment to level everything. I think they had the pool built,  and liner together in about 1-1/2 hours. It was pretty fascinating to watch. They were joking and laughing. They made it look fun. It isn't easy work. As far as society goes they probably aren't high on the totem pole,  but to put in an honest days labor, day in day out, has to do wonders for quality of life. 

Better than sitting in a cubicle designing engines making it damn near impossible to change spark plugs.  My totem pole looks a bit different than the societal one. 

Besides that yesterday was normal.  Work,  dogs, dishes,  cut the front grass. There isn't much in the back to cut anymore.  

I definitely have a lot of work to do this year. A ton of landscaping in the back. Front too. Mulch, and gardens,  pull weeds. I was kinda overwhelmed thinking about it yesterday. 

I will definitely be busy for a while. Work is picking up too. It is good for me to wake up knowing I have plenty to keep me busy. I like life the best this way. 

Besides that I guess I got nothing else. Just another full day before me.  

Laterzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: