Thursday, April 1, 2021

Everything Is Settled

I got everything about my dad I could find to the doctor's office.  He doesn't trust me, so he wanted to read everything I gave the doctor. He felt I was working behind him. Leaving him in the dark or something.  I showed him all the papers we started filling out, but couldn't finish, cuz of missing information. I got a release medical information from the doctor's name on his prescriptions.  Also a copy of his humana card. That's it. No secret papers filled out to throw him in a dungeon somewhere. Its done. Let the chips fall where they may. 

Also the electrician is coming the 14th. Excavator soon. Grown up activities,  all clear. 

I took the dogs, got my workout in, did a load of laundry, and made dinner.  Shake~n~Bake porkchops. Pretty good if I say so myself. Did dishes too. We watched a couple episodes of Modern Famiiy, and I crashed. I think today I might take my dad and myself to get a haircut. 

I am two weeks out from my second vaccine. I guess all is going pretty good. Staying busy, financially things are fine. My little tax windfall is pretty sweet.  Baseball starts today. How will the Sox do?  They'll be good no doubt barring more injuries.  LaRussa is the manager.  It should be a fun year. If Yoan Mocado comes back like 2 years ago look out. The offense should be pretty ridiculous. Pitching should be ridiculous too. It is a scary team one would imagine. Everybody is aiways hyped up about their team opening day.  April 1.  The start of the good season. Spring,  Summer,  and Fall. 

I guess that means cutting the grass, watering the grass, garden,  mulch, etc...   I guess even busier days. Dinners still have to be made,  and regular stuff like that. Work will get busier too. 

I don't have any goals this year. Just more of the same. Work, save money,  be busy. That's about it. No need to dig into my bucket list, cuz that sucker is empty.  Just continue doing what I do I guess. It isn't much.  :)

It's a pretty good easy life. One that keeps me pretty busy. The good thing about that is I can eat pretty much what I want when I want. My weight doesn't fluctuate much at all. I still do my big salad almost every day, and a bowl of berries. The salad adds veggies, cuz I think that's one thing everyone can use more of. Berries,  cuz they are a pretty miraculous health food. I do citrus and other stuff too. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.          :)


No comments: