Saturday, April 10, 2021

I Don't Know How.

I lost a pound last week. I don't know how. I didn't eat a lot,  but I didn't eat a little either. I have no idea my steps,  but I don't think I was crazy busy. I would have guessed I gained a pound not lost it. I guess you can never really tell. I do remember being tired in the mornings.  Last night I went to bed at 7:00 PM, cuz my eyes were not going to stay open. 

I have no idea when my pool will get installed. I have no idea what they are doing. Yesterday I got a text from the excavator. Like at 7:00 AM or something wanting to do it today. Asked if I would be around. I called him, no answer and left a voice mail. Texted him too. Told him I am at work, but work is 2 minutes from my house. I can meet him, just give me a time.  Crickets...  

That's how it goes. These guys must install pools for only retired people. They'll text you in the morning during the week asking if you'll be around. Well fuck. Most people work. Can't you just give us a date,  and we will be there.  Between the excavator,  and the installer I think they wake up, shoot out texts,  and put their phone in the sock drawer til the next morning, cuz they never answer the phone, respond to emails or texts. I get it Spring is busy, but man. I want to find someone else to do it already.  I'll leave it to my wife to deal with this horseshit.  They can even tell us they are busy, and they only have certain windows to fit us in, but they don't communicate at all. 

I feel my wife or I get a text, but why they bother is anyone's guess. Their phone is stuck in the sock drawer right after. 

Anyway, I like my nook. For me it is a good way to read. It's light,  you don't need a bookmark, and the lighting is always good. 

It's my day off today. I felt I slept good. Right now I am just going to read a bit. I have my meeting at 10:00. I wouldn't mind being lazy today.   :)

I spose.   

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: