Monday, April 19, 2021

Sunday Is A Lazy Day.

Outside of work,  I don't do a lot on Sundays. I worked a short day yesterday too, as they were working overtime. I started listening to my book,  and another one came off my hold list, so I have some listening to do. Also I checked out another Kate Morton book from the library to my nook, so I read when I got home. I officially do like my nook. I find it easier to read. You don't have to keep your nook open with your hands,  it is just a screen. You don't need the backlight either,  unless you are reading in a bad light area. You can comfortably read in a bad light area though with the light. I will probably read more frequently with it. 

It is Summer coming up though so I'll be busy with other things too. 

Not much besides that. I still am Corona virus free, and that much closer to two weeks past my 2nd shot. I saw some people not wearing masks at the store the other day. I wonder why. Just in a risk reward situation its a no brainer. Are you making a statement about your freedom?  Or are you just dumb? I go with dumb. There is absolutely nothing to gain. They weren't like the most fit people on the planet either.  

Everybody is so damn smart these days. An expert in everything. 2 years ago I  thought people looked dumb when wearing masks. Since I know not one person who even got a cold last year I am a believer in masks. 

My eyes can crunch the numbers of what my own personal research shows. Masks are pretty handy things when keeping people's spit away from you. 

Anyway, I  think I saw more shooting yesterday. Pretty crazy. What are people so mad about?  Life isn't as good as it used to be?  Life has always been a struggle.  Even the rich have to fill the hours of their day. So if you labor so you can afford your meals,  and a place to sleep, congratulations.  That's life. Laborers typically find it easier to fill the hours of their day. 

The book I am listening to is of occupied France during WWII.  Ration cards for scarce items, while the occupiers go with plenty. We are not scarce of many items at all. I do remember the great toilet paper scare not too long ago. 

Maybe people long for free time, and free time is not the key to happiness.  Wealth either,  cuz typically that leads many to more free time. 

I find myself most happy with my labor,  and a meal.  Freetime just helps add laziness.   

I spose.    

Laterzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: