Thursday, April 8, 2021

A Summer Day.

It was like 75⁰ yesterday. We were able to skate out of work a little early. I was originally going to take my Dad to the bank,  and get a haircut,  but I said fuck that. Too nice to do stupid car riding shit. Especially since it is supposed to rain today. 

I ended up taking the dogs. I brought my lawnmower to the front. It started on the first pull. Siphoned the gas out of the snowblower,  and ran it dry. To store it, I put a little seafoam in the tank. 

Then I sat outside for a bit. I needed a baguette,  cuz I was making prime dip sandwiches with my leftover prime rib. I decided to get my haircut too while I was there.  

Basically I got a lot of little shit done that has been creeping up on me. My hair was ridiculous.  What if my lawnmower doesn't start?  I took the air conditioner cover off too. I still forgot to bring my summer bike up. I am driving today though so it doesn't matter. 

I slept good last night I felt. Of course I have no idea how long, what time I went to bed,  and all that stuff. Deep, REM, and light sleeping either. 

I can live without the information I guess, but I like having it.  My fitbit I guess will be coming Friday or Saturday. I must have misread a message. 

So, what else?  Not much I guess.  I feel at peace getting my shit done yesterday.  I got my workout in too yesterday. It was surprisingly easier than I thought it would be. Vitamin D?  That workout is sooooo important,  and not necessarily something I ever really want to do. 

On my pandora there was a Shania Twain song playing,  and there was a picture of one of her albums.  Her with a top that didn't cover her abdomen. I wondered what it was like to be her at that time. Definitely one of the hottest females on the planet. Kinda like Bon Jovi in the 80s.  How does that not lead to happily ever after right?  

Shania's story is crazy.  You should check it out. It will blow your mind what happened to her and her husband. I'll just say her best friend, and her husband ended up together.   :)   come on ffs.  Its Shania Twain. The dude was the luckiest guy in the World right?  

Us guys are strange creatures. Remember when I saw that one lady who was getting a small addition put on her house,  and I couldn't tell why they were doing it the way they were. I take the dogs almost every day that route, so I could see the progress. 

Anyway she was driving by her house, and gave me a smile,  and I was like who in the heck is that hot af lady?  I had a crush on her for a couple days remember?  What if shit like that happens to people every day?   

You know?  None of us know that shit about anyone else. Life is a lot different than what we would have you see. 

It's the invisible shit.  

Anyways I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: