Thursday, April 29, 2021

Just A Minor Thing

Yesterday was pretty normal. There was just a little thing added, which made it really good. I have a little area in the front yard, which is hidden by a decorative fence. I use it as a little garden. I weeded it, and got my rototiller out. It started on the 2nd pull. I tilled that area, so it is good to go. I weed whacked the front, and did a little more weeding. All of a sudden I find the work I have to do achievable. 

I think it's supposed to rain today,  but after that I can start mulching. At 4:30 or so I was able to finally sit and relax for a bit. I had a couple cocktails, went in and started dinner. Cleaned the kitchen,  put clean dishes away, and filled the dishwasher again. I felt high on life. I had a productive day, and I couldn't have felt better. 

That is all it takes for me. I was over 12 miles the last two days. I know my days off. It is impossible for me to get those numbers on a day off. I am lucky I get it without effort on my normal day to day. 

I paid off my Discover bill. It had the $2000 from my final pool payment. I paid with Discover for the cash back. I then turned that into a Lowes gift card. $45 cash back with Discover I turn in to a $50 gift card.  Win win. 

Just a lot of good stuff yesterday. Exciting to no one but me. The weather wasn't great yesterday, but I still had a great day. It makes me excited for this year.   

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.           :)

No comments: