Monday, April 26, 2021

Up And Down.

Springtime weather is so up and down I feel like it plays with our mood. In the winter you don't expect much sun, and it will definitely be cold,  spring we get sun sometimes,  we get warm sometimes,  we also get cold sometimes. Our moods if tied to the weather will be bipolar for sure. 

I am not sure what I would have done yesterday with nicer weather, all I did after work was listen to my book, while watching the Sox game update on my phone. I finished listening to two books yesterday.  Probably around 13 hours of listening,  then read some of my other book. I can concentrate on reading that for a while. No library books checked out to listen to, and I have 2 audible books I can listen to at my leisure. 

If it was warm and sunny,  I may have done the same,  just outdoors. Monday is back to a schedule I guess.  Work,  take the dogs,  and do other productive stuff. Workout etc...   it will be warm after work too, which should be nice.  

I see Carey Mulligan didn't win the Oscar for her role in "Promising Young Women"  I saw that movie, and I was disturbed by it. I thought she did a great job. I didn't see any of the other movies,  so I don't know shit. Promising Young Women is a movie worth watching however. I was disturbed cuz I am male,  and I know the base lust that can take over our gender, especially with drugs or alcohol involved. 

Taking advantage of a situation where a female had a little too much. In this movie there was more than just one on one stuff,  and that never held any interest for me. More disgusted with that really,  but if I got a girl alone in my younger years, and we were both liquored up,  I would definitely take that as far as I could. 

Like I said the movie was disturbing for me as a male,  because I am a male. I've definitely had less than saintly desires in me all throughout my life.  

Anyway, besides that I guess not much. Work,  eat, sleep today.  Plus read my book, it is a library book too,  so the clock ticks.    :)

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.           :)

No comments: